You have the power to make changes in your life. Come start your journey.
Work on CBT-based materials over the phone with a trained coach for free.
Who is eligible for BounceBack® Coaching?
In order to start with the BounceBack® Coaching program, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- 15 years of age or older
- Currently living in BC
- Already connected to a primary care provider (physician or nurse) or psychiatrist
- Not at risk of harming self or others
- Are not diagnosed with a personality disorder
- Have not had a manic episode or psychosis in the last 6 months
- Capable of engaging with and concentrating on materials
- Not significantly misusing drugs or alcohol to the extent that it would impact engagement in CBT treatment
Complete the online self-referral form and be sure to include the contact information for your primary care provider (either a physician, nurse practitioner) or a psychiatrist and we will contact them on your behalf. REGISTERIf you do not have a primary care provider (either a physician, nurse practitioner or a psychiatrist) you can visit a walk-in clinic and ask for a referral. You can also book an appointment with Access Virtual Clinic that offers secure telehealth consultation with licensing BC practitioners who are able to provide you with a referral to BounceBack. Need more information? Contact an Access Virtual Care Coordinator at 1-888-547-5575 from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm on weekends and holidays.